On March 14 and 15, Federico Caricasulo, Jules Cluzel and the whole GMT94 team will train on the Nevers Magny-Cours circuit to prepare the French round of the WorldSBK on September 3-4-5, 2021.
Many of you wanted to take part in a day with the GMT94, that’s why the Moto Team 95 team offers you two days of riding, during the GMT94 tests.
200 places are available, and reserved exclusively for GMT94 supporters and members of Moto Team 95 until 21.12.2020 at 6pm.
PROMO CODE: SENT BY MAIL TO THE MEMBERS OF THE GMT94 CLUB
– 4 sessions of 20 minutes and 1 session of 25 minutes.
– Visit of the GMT94 truck and the Moto Team 95
– Visit of the GMT94 Box
– Sunday evening dinner with the GMT94 and the Moto Team 95 team (extra charge)
– Meeting with the GMT94 (Jules Cluzel and Federico Caricasulo) and Moto Team 95 (Matthieu Lussiana, Benjamin Fontanelle and Alexandre Santo Domingues) riders.
– Invitation to the GMT94 press conference
– Invitation to the WorldSBK 2021, General Entrance Weekend + Paddock.
– GMT94 private tests from 1pm to 2pm, then from 5pm to 6.30pm.
– Breakfast, insurance and timing offered. Photographer and pneumatic change service at extra charge.
The maintenance of this event depends on the evolution of the sanitary situation. To book, know the conditions of reimbursement, access to the rates and the complete description of the program, click here.
For any question, please contact directly: email@example.com