The Circuit Carole, in collaboration with Yamaha and the Mutuelle des Motards, on an initiative of the GMT94, is offering two days of free testing to Yamaha riders registered to compete.
These days will be supervised and animated by the French team.
To register you it is necessary to :
– Get a NCO licence (competition licence) and/or an international licence all year round and be registered in a whole French championship (Promosport / Superbike / Michelin Power cup / WERC ) or an international championship.
– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place, with your name, first name, the engine capacity used, your licence number, your race number, your city and department of residence and the championship in which you are registered.
– Priority will be given to riders who book for both days.
– Registrations will be made in the order of arrival of the request. Each category will be limited to 20 riders per category.
3 classes are planned and therefore reserved for Yamaha riders :
– Category 125 / 300 : R125-R3
– Category 600: R6.
– Category 1000: R1.
The trials will be organized according to a race format. Each category will have 3 sessions of 40 minutes per day.
Each rider will be able to work, adjust his bike, and evolve, just like in an official test session.
Alexandre Leroy (GMT94 Engineer), Ludovic Reignier (GMT94 and Yamaha Electronics Engineer) and Philippe Bigot (Yamaha France Competition Manager) will also be available throughout these two days to give you their advice.
The GMT94 Team Manager will be available during the lunch break and at the end of the day to answer questions about communication, marketing, race preparation and any other issues that anyone may wish to discuss.
These days are of course subject to the evolution of the health situation.
WARNING: Due to the prefectural constraints linked to Covid-19, it will not be possible to camp or sleep on the circuit.
Christophe Guyot: “Beyond the youth projects we are carrying out, the GMT94’s commitment to French speed is an important part of the ambitions of any international racing team. The COVID19 period has disrupted the riders’ training schedule. We asked Yamaha and the Mutuelle des Motards who immediately agreed to offer these 2 days together.
The FFM and the Circuit Carole support this operation which aims to give a dynamic impetus to the resumption of activities. »